01. What’s your favorite candle scent?
So, I’m a bit weird in that I don’t really do candles. Don’t get me wrong, I know there are some amazing scents out there. I think I’m just too lazy and a bit paranoid really about setting the house on fire! I did however receive this candle yesterday and am already obsessed with smelling it, so maybe I’ll get better with candles this summer.
02. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
I think it would be fun if Adele was my sister! She seems like such a laugh.
03. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Again with choosing someone funny, I think someone like Jason Manford or Peter Kay would be a lot of fun.
04. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I was 27 when I got married. I thought I would have been a bit younger but it took the Hubster quite a while to pop the question! (I talk about it here in more detail)
05. Do you know a hoarder?
I know plenty! Myself included, although I’m working on this! I find it hard to let go of things, especially those with good memories attached. I did get myself this book though so need to get onto reading it!
06. Can you do the splits?
Nope, but I’m pretty flexible.
07. How old were you when you first learned how to ride a bike?
Probably around 6 years old at a guess.
08. How many oceans have you swam in?
Not actually sure!
09. How many countries have you been to?
A few over the years – Ireland, Wales, Italy, France, Spain, Egypt, Turkey, Greece, America, and England obviously. There might be more but I can’t think of any of them off the top of my head!
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I have so many names in my head in preparation but my husband never seems to agree. Plus as a teacher, there are names you connect to children, especially when you work with girls! I’m sure that when the time comes we will find a name we love.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
See number 11. All I know is that it’ll be a slightly uncommon name, but not a weird one!
13. What’s the worst grade you’ve got on a test?
I can’t really remember. I was pretty ok at tests at school.
14. What was your favourite TV show when you were a kid?
Ahhh so many! I loved Playdays, Poddington Peas, Tots TV….the list is endless!
15. What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
Absolutely no idea. I do remember at one Halloween disco though going as a mummy and being wrapped in plenty of tissue paper! It took a few years to live that down!
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Nope, but I’ve watched the Harry Potter and Twilight films.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
I’m happy enough with my British accent.
18. Did your mother go to university?
I think she went to a higher education college to get her degrees.
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Both sets were still married until they all sadly passed away.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
Probably Drayton Manor.
23. What language beside your native language would you like to be fluent in?
Any language would be good! I did quite well in French at school but can barely remember it now (oops!)
24. Do you spell the colour grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
No he isn’t.
26. Do you know any triplets?
No I don’t think so, just twins.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Haven’t seen either of them in years so wouldn’t be able to choose! I totally wanna watch them both now and see!
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Errr yes! Gotta love a good curry, although it can’t be very spicy, I’m a bit rubbish like that. This was one I had not so long ago.
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
I love so many great restaurants! I did have fun at my recent visit to the Beefeater at Longbridge (which I talked about here.) Gotta love a date night at a restaurant.
30. Have you ever been to Nandos?
Errr, how can you not have been to Nandos. Although I don’t really get the hype, at the end of the day it’s just chicken!
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, Bookers, etc.)?
Nope I don’t think so.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I have no idea! They’d already planned on calling their daughter Jean so if I had been a boy, that would have thrown them!
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
I’m known by a few: Beany, Billy boy, Levi, Jeanie…I respond to most things ha!
34. Who’s your favourite person in the world?
I have a few! But obviously the Hubster and close family members are very important to me. I also have some truly amazing friends.
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
I think it would be nice to live in the countryside in a nice big farmhouse.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Of course! I couldn’t cope if I didn’t and would probably end up fainting. I love simple breakfasts like a selection of fruit.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
IBS and some mental health issues from time to time. Thankfully I don’t suffer with anything too serious.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Not many and it’s usually to visit people. I’ve never needed an operation and am yet to give birth!
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Errr, yes! Who hasn’t?! One of my faves.
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Wherever I see a nice pair! Usually in shops like Primark. I did pick up a great pair in my recent charity shop haul.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
Probably something cute from one of the girls in my class, they’re so lovely and complimentary!
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Sometimes I do but not always. I always wonder what they mean.
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Decaf for me. I would like to try more fruit teas though. And I can’t wait to try these yummy teas from a gift I received.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Far too many to count!
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I’m a Christian but I don’t really practise it, so would let them choose.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
Around 9 or 10 maybe. My brother decided to blab.
50. Why do you have a blog?
I started this blog last October. I talk about it here, but it’s basically because although I seem quite quiet in person, I’m actually a bit of a chatter box when you get to know me and I have lots to share with the world! I love to try new products and review them, and hopefully help people who are considering buying the products. Plus I like to write tip posts in a bid to help people a little bit!
Right so that’s me done!
WHO I’M TAGGING TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS NEXT …
Laura @ Linc’s World
J Johnes Johnes @ SlowlySurely
Sophie @ Trafotoz
Mary @ Karmically Scripted
Mariah @ Adulting For Millennials
Vicki @ SknComplex
Jodie @ NanoQueen
Akshay @ Elink
Karen @ Wanderlust2citydust
Marisabelle @ Haute Pursuitss
Charlie @ The Fighting Monkeys MMA Madness
Meg @ Insomniac Thoughts
Harini @ Miss Talking Feet
Osama @ Sensations
Crystal @ Jesus Inspired Life
Brooke @ Brooke Brianna
Melissa @ The Anxious Canadian
Amanda @ A Life Flipped Upside Down
Ritu @ But I Smile Anyway
Lol @ WIPS and Frogs
Claire @ Central Park Weddings
Candace @ Buckets of Tea
Suzanne @ Global Housesitter x2
Lauren @ Musical Mum
Sarah @ Sarah + Laura
Cher @ The Chicago Files
Rebeccau @ The Married Cat Lady
Angela @ Hot Mess Memoir
Lorna @ Gin & Lemonade
Sasha @ Ohh Sash..
Rachel @ Rachel Talks
Aryn @ Aryn Payne
Risa @ Risa Kerslake Writes
Beth @ The Beth Next Door
Emily @ Monograms & Moscato
Wendy @ at Lane and High
Karina @ Lovemade Handmade
Anna @ Anna Nuttall
Viktoriya @ LezGO
Sian @ Sian Emma
Michelle @ Caffeinated Youth
Brandi @ Big Fit Fam
& anyone else who fancies having a go! Make sure you tag me in your post if you take part in the tag so I can come and be nosey and read your answers!
Until next time…